Queer Hertiage South & Queer in Brighton are projects of Marlborough Theatre Productions Ltd.
We are committed to treating your data with respect and holding it correctly, in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation enforced May 25th 2018.
By using our website, or by providing any personal information to Queer Hertiage South, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as set out in this Privacy statement.
We collect data when you:
- book a ticket for an event via Brown Paper Tickets or EventBrite
- make a donation or join our membership scheme ‘Marly Mates’ via PayPal
- sign-ups to our online newsletter, via Mailchimp.
- apply for a job
- or otherwise give us personal information online, in paper or electronic form, over the phone, or in person.
For equal opportunities monitoring, we collect anonymous data about gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation and access requirements.
We collect data for the following purposes:
- To keep audiences informed about Queer Heritage South / Queer in Brighton news and events via our mailouts, including fundraising initiatives. We always disable or remove addresses in our database when requested to do so.
-To contact you regarding the event you have booked for through Eventbrite or Brown Paper Tickets.
You have the right for your information to be completely deleted from our databases, and if you would like us to do so please contact us the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
- We do not pass on your data to third parties in any circumstances.
- You have the right to have your data removed from our records at any time without explanation.
- You have the right to request the data we store on you at any time without cost or explanation.
- We use your data to send you relevant news about Queer Heritage South or to evaluate our work.
- This policy is drafted in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We actively monitor current data regulation and update our data policy where necessary.
- Any storage of data is kept in password protected systems.
- Queer Heritage South does not store or have access to credit card details.
- Our online newsletter is powered by Mailchimp. You can sign up to this newsletter on our website here.
- We collect your first name, last name and email address so that we can send you our newsletter.
- We keep a record in a password protected document of when you signed up to the newsletter so that in 5 years after the sign up date we can contact you and check if you still want to receive updates from us.
- You must register yourself to this newsletter and give the necessary permissions.
- You have the right to unsubscribe and have your data removed at any time. To do so, you can unsubscribe from the bottom of any of our Mailchimp mailouts or email us using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
BROWN PAPER TICKETS
- When you purchase a ticket for any Queer Heritage South/Queer in Brighton events we can collect information from you through Brown Paper Tickets or Eventbrite, including your name, address and email address. We only use this information to contact you in regard to the show – for example notifying you of any cancellation.
- We do not share any information that we receive from Brown Paper Tickets or Eventbrite to third parties under any circumstances.
- If you answer ‘yes’ when asked if you would like to be added to our mailing list at the end of your Brown Paper Tickets or Eventbrite transaction, this will indicate your consent and you will be added to our list. You can remove yourself at any time.
WEBSITE & COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For any queries about how we store data or suggestions of ways we can improve our data collection, please contact our designated Data Controller David Sheppeard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to remove yourself from our mailing list please email email@example.com or unsubscribe from the bottom of any mailout you receive.